Remington Magnum Buckshot Shotshells
A rich shooting heritage and long line of legendary firearms have made Remington one of the most recognized and respected names in the shooting world. Today, Remington maintains it reputation by combining traditional, proven designs with innovative technology to produce some of the finest sporting ammunition on the market today.
Here at Keepshooting.com, all Remington Express Magnum 1235B00 buckshot is sold by the box, each of which contains five shotshells. You should also be pleased to hear that all Remington buckshot is manufactured in the United States at their main manufacturing facility in Lonoke, Arkansas. Remington also has a manufacturing plant in Athens, Georgia that is responsible for the production of clay targets. Additionally, all Remington buckshot is manufactured using premium raw materials and includes a granulated polymer buffering to help maintain pellet roundness and provide for tight, even patterns.
Remington Magnum Buckshot Shotshells 12 Gauge 3″ 9 Pellet #000 Buck 12HB000/20408 – 5 Rounds
- Deer hunting shotgun load
- Heavy cushioning behind the shot column for even patterns
- Granulated polymer buffering for tight patterns
- We do not accept returns on ammunition
- All ammunition must be shipped ground FedEx
- Photo may not depict currently available caliber and quantity – refer to item table for item details
- Weight: Approximately: .72 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 4.25 x 2.75 x 1 inches.